Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tax Day Rall(e)ys

Tomorrow is Tax Day, and people are organizing "Tea Parties" to protest unrestrained government spending. These rallies are taking place from sea to shining sea, and the scope of this protest is relatively new. This has led some sheep-minded liberals to assert that this is conservative astroturfing specifically organized to foment opposition to Obama's fiscal policies. However, as a former Ron Paul supporter, I recall similar protests endorsed by Dr. Paul in 2008 and 2007 (original site is 404'ed). My initial reaction to this was, overall, positive. As an anarchist, I deny theft by the state in any form, taxes being the most common. However, I will not participate in these protests for two reasons.

First, the people organizing and participating in these protests are statists, and are okay with being considered government property, they just want fewer and lower rates of state theft.

Second, I will not associate with any of these people.

And, just for fun, here's a picture promoting the tea party in Peoria, IL before...

DSC04116

and after some grammatical revision...

DSC04117

Maybe they burned the dictionaries with the rest of the books? Or maybe they pay so much in taxes that they can't afford a program with spell-check? Or maybe they're just a bunch of anti-intellectual morons who don't like black presidents. Considering what the video showed, I'd tend toward the latter.

However, I will be attending the rall(e)y tomorrow to tape the antics I hope to witness.

I can totally understand why they're mad as hell

about the state of their country. However what they fail to recognize is that the measures the wish implemented don't put liberty first, they just negotiate with fascism.

NOTE: As I'm writing this, my grandfather is watching a FOX News report about how the Department of Homeland Security just released a report about these protests, intimating that they are "right-wing radicals". Here's the report: WARNING PDF. Where was the outrage at FOX when PBR's (People Besides Republicans) protested terrible statist policies?

Jesus fucking Christ, they arrested a FUCKING JOURNALIST!!!!!!

They must have been covering the real news instead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://adoleduh.exactpages.com/xivyhu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://benuhusyw.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/ogerax.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6
adidas nmd
nike air max
vans shoes
jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren
supreme clothing
balenciaga
hogan outlet
kate spade outlet